Labels

Wednesday 20 August 2014

DEADPOOL PC GAME

DEADPOOL PC GAME

DEADPOOL SCREENSHOT

DEADPOOL SCREENSHOT

DEADPOOL SCREENSHOT

DEADPOOL SCREENSHOT
.

About DeadPoll

Deadpool is an action comedy beat 'em up video game based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. The game was developed by High Moon Studios and published by Activision, and was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Former Deadpool PC game comic writer Daniel Way created the game's plot, and Nolan North voiced the character. The game received mixed to positive reviews, with plot elements commonly praised and gameplay elements found lacking.

Deadpool, along with most other games published by Activision that had used the Marvel license, was de-listed and removed from all digital storefronts on January 1, 2014
There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (Oof. Here we go again.) I’m a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I’ve been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do sane people say coo-coo?) I’m gonna battle for the safety of humans and mutants. (And even mumans.) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!), Get DealPool PC game download full version free, findDeadPoll Pc game new update and get latest for your games. find more Full Game Download>>


DeadPool Torrent


DeadPool PC full game EN-RU - PC GAME





DeadPool Direct Links:
      

How To Install DeadPool

  1. open part1 (executable file) ,
  2. choose location ,
  3. click install ,
  4. wait until is done 
  5. play game from desktop shortcut.


DeadPool Minimum:
  • OS:Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
  • Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 @ 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750
  • Memory:2 GB RAM
  • Graphics:GeForce 8800 GT series with 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD4850 with 512MB RAM
  • DirectX®:9.0c
  • Hard Drive:7 GB HD space
  • Sound:DirectX® 9.0c or later
  • Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
  • Additional:Internet connection is for Steam only. No online MP.
KEY FEATURE

  • I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.)
  •  Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, what pals?!) are making an appearance. (Hope you don't mind picking hair out of your tacos.)
  •  I'm really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos, and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
  •  I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!) explosives (boom), duct tape (quack) and of
  •     course, yours truly - ME! (Checkmate!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text

Flag Counter
 
Blogger Templates
Don't Forget To Join US On Facebook
×
bloggerProvided by Blogolect